PT2134 EXOTERRA SUN GLO, NEODYMIUN 150W
- Broad-spectrum daylight spot lamp for terrariums
- Creates a basking area for thermoregulation
- Increases ambient air temperatures
- Stimulates breeding behavior through UVA rays
- Can be combined with Daytime Heat Lamp or Night Heat Lamp for a 24-hour cycle
A broad-spectrum daylight spot lamp with a Neodymium sleeve. The spectrum is ideal for plant’s photosynthesis and the UVA (ultraviolet A) light contributes to reptiles’ physiological well-being.
- The spot allows one to direct the heat and light in a certain direction to create basking sites in the terrarium. Light/Heat Beam: 65° – Colour Rendering Index: CRI 83 – Thermal Efficiency: 93%
The Exo Terra Sun-Glo Neodymium Daylight Basking Spot Terrarium Lamp provides broad spectrum daylight for terrariums. Reptiles require appropriate and high quality lighting in order to meet various metabolic needs.
In order to accommodate all these needs, multiple light sources need to be combined. The glass sleeve of the bulb has mixed-in Neodymium, a rare earth metal that changes the color balance of the illumination,
giving terrarium animals and plants a more natural appearance. The broad spectrum is ideal for plants’ photosynthesis and the UVA light contributes to the reptiles’ physiological well-being.
The Exo Terra Sun-Glo Neodymium Daylight Basking Spot Terrarium Lamp creates a basking area for thermoregulation and also increases the ambient air temperature in the terrarium.
There are no reviews yet.