PT3177 EXOTERRA WET LOG CERAMIC HIDE (MEDIUM)
Without a proper hide and sleeping area, reptiles can easily develop stress that may affect their well-being and appetite. The Exo Terra Wet Log offers your reptiles, amphibians or invertebrates a secure place to hide and sleep, while the moist microclimate will support thermo-regulation,
hydration, and aid the natural shedding process of reptiles. The unique hygroscopic properties of the ceramic material regulate the hide’s humidity and temperature in a natural way by absorbing and slowly releasing moisture from the water reservoir.
Adequate air humidity levels create a healthy environment and help prevent respiratory infections. This eco-friendly ceramic hide can be easily integrated into any type of terrarium, and by simply adding moistened Exo Terra Forest Moss or Sphagnum Moss, the hide provides
an ideal egg laying site for various species of reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates. The Wet Log’s water reservoir should be filled with water at all times to assure that the microclimate retains optimal temperature and humidity levels for your animals (and their eggs).
- Key Features:
- – Provides a secure, moist hiding place
- – Helps to prevent stress and aids the shedding process
- – Easy to maintain a humid microclimate
- – Provides an ideal egg-laying site
- – Reduces extreme temperature and moisture fluctuations
- – Perfect for reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates
- Available in 3 Sizes:
- 1- PT3176 Small 7 cm H x 9 cm W x 16 cm D (2.75 H x 3.54 W x 6.30 D)
- 2- PT3177 Medium 9.5 cm H x 12 cm W x 20.5 cm D (3.74 H x 4.7 W x 8 D)
- 3- PT3178 Large 11 cm H x 14.5 cm W x 24 cm D (4.33 H x 5.7 W x 9.44 D)